Each year the Tennessee Kidney Foundation meets thousands of requests for help by providing assistance to kidney patients through its programs. Whether we’re providing transportation assistance to and from dialysis, emergency assistance to help people meet their basic needs, screenings for people who are at risk for kidney disease, education for the community about preventing kidney disease or becoming a living kidney donor, your gift makes a difference!
Thank you for making a difference today with your tax-deductible online donation!
You can also send your donation by mail to:
Tennessee Kidney Foundation
37 Peabody Street, Suite 206 Nashville, TN 37210
Phone: (615) 383-3887
How does your donation help?
- $25 provides a gas card for one patient to drive to and from dialysis for a month
- $82 provides round trip AccessRide transportation for dialysis patients who have no other means to access this life-sustaining treatment
- $100 provides emergency assistance for a patient who needs help meeting their most basic needs like rent, paying for power and other utilities
- $250 provides one month of awareness activities for living kidney donation
- $500 provides supplies for a community screening to help identify people who have or are at high risk for kidney disease. Screenings are free for patients and conducted by TKF staff and volunteer medical professionals